top of page
Risotto style Sea cucumber
1 or 2 sea cucumbers
2 garlic cloves
6 Paris mushrooms
1/2 cup of beef broth
1/2 cup of soy sauce
2 table spoons of maple syrup
1/4 cup of rice vinegar
1 table spoon of ginger
1. Rehydrate the sea cucumber(s)
2. Cut the sea cucumber(s) in thin slices
3. Sauté the sea cucumber(s) with the onion, the garlic and the mushrooms.
4. Prepare the broth using soy sauce, beef broth, ginger, maple syrup and rice vinegar.
5. Add this broth to the rice and cook until the desired texture is obtained.
*Please note that our bags are resealable. It is therefore possible to use a small amount of the product at a time.
bottom of page